Other AAF members
This guide is for users from Australian Universities and AAF member organisations, including:
- QUT, Griffith, CQU, JCU, USQ, USC
- CSIRO, Australian Universities
- AAF VHO accounts
Other AAF members usually require UQ AIS XNAT access for:
- Management of data acquisition from sites such as CAI, HIRF, TRI
- Collaborating on projects managed on UQ AIS XNAT
Signing into XNAT
NoteThis is the link to the UQ AIS XNAT. If you have been provided with a project specific XNAT link to use, use that one instead
Login in with the AAF Single sign-on button (See below).
Follow the AAF login process for your organisation
If you encounter the following error, refresh the page 2-3 times. The login should progress
If the error remains after multiple refreshes, contact support.
After the AAF sign-in, you should be redirected back to XNAT (Example below)
There will be no projects listed when signing in for the first-time, as your user account would have just been created.
Accessing XNAT Project
If you are Acquiring data at HIRF, CAI or TRI
- The respective facility will organise the project creation.
- You will receive a follow up email when access has been granted
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received access within 5 working days
If you are collaborating on an existing XNAT project
- Contact the project lead to grant you access to the XNAT project