This is for users from non-AAF member organisations, including:
- QLD Health, TRI, QIMR, QLD Xray
Non-AAF members usually require XNAT access for:
- Management of data acquisition from sites such as CAI, HIRF, TRI
- Collaborating on projects managed on UQ-RCC XNAT
XNAT uses AAF for login. QCIF/QRIScloud can provide AAF Virtual Home (VHO) accounts for non-AAF users.
Creating an AAF VHO account
Open a ticket with RCC support to request an AAF account
Example below (replace __________ with your details)
Subject: XNAT AAF account for project __________
Hello RCC support
I require an AAF account to access the UQ AIS XNAT service
My details are below
Data Acquisition Site: __________
AAF’s VHO account will return an email regarding the VHO account registration process
After account is provisioned, continue on to the Signing into XNAT guide
Signing into XNAT
NoteThis is the link to the UQ AIS XNAT. If you have been provided with a project specific XNAT link to use, use that one instead
Login in with the AAF Single sign-on button (See below).
Select the AAF Virtual Home option (See below) and login with your AAF VHO credentials.
After the AAF sign-in, you should be redirected back to XNAT (Example below)
There will be no projects listed when signing in for the first-time, as your user account would have just been created.
Accessing XNAT Project
If you are Acquiring data at HIRF, CAI or TRI
- The respective facility will organise the project creation.
- You will receive a follow up email when access has been granted
- Contact email@example.com if you have not received access within 5 working days
If you are collaborating on an existing XNAT project
- Contact the project lead to grant you access to the XNAT project